SAVEWO 3DBEAR, Ultimate protection and super cute!
SAVEWO 3DBEAR is a disposable protective face mask designed for 6-24 months infant babies, range that harnesses the TypeCool+ filtration technology to filter out 99.9% of bacteria, particles and viruses with ultra-low breathing resistance. It adopts a unique three dimensional cutting and comfortable earloops with the use of skin-friendly ESPP non-woven fabrics that are most suited to kids.
The SAVEWO 3DBEAR range comes in three colourways and is individually wrapped so you can carry them around more easily.
The Commended age for this product is for reference only. Toddlers should use this product under adult supervision and guidance. If any abnormalities are found. Please stop using this product immediately and seek advice from professionals.
Folded: 68 x 100 mm
Unfolded: 100 x 85 mm
Targets: 6-24 months infant babies
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency BFE≥99.9%
- Particle Filtration Efficiency PFE≥99.9%
- Viral Filtration Efficiency VFE≥99.9%
- Innovative filtration technology with ultra-high breathability and effective for 24 hours
- Ultra-low Breathing Resistance < 2.8mmH2O
- Fluid Resistance: Resists Synthetic Blood @ 120mmHg of pressure
- Smooth and hydrophilic ESPP inner layer, skin friendly material
- Conforms with ASTM F2100-19 Level 2 (US) standards
- Conforms with EN14683:2019 Type IIR (EU) standards
- Conforms with JIS T 9001:2021 Class III (Japan) standards
- Passed the Microbial Cleanliness (Bioburden) Test
- Color Masterbatch Technology with highest safety level
- Not containing 212 SVHC high concern materials
- Not containing Azo Dye in Textile
- Not containing fluorescein, latex-free and antiallergic
- ISO9001:2015 Quality Management System
- ISO13485:2016 Medical Devices Quality Management System
- ISO14001:2015 Environmental Management System
- ISO14644-1:2015 Class 7 Cleanroom
- CE Marking Certification (EU)
- Regulated by FDA (US), Registration Number: 3017178899
- Designed and Made in Hong Kong, individual packing