New 3D design inspired by kittens! Stay safe and stay cute!
Super three-dimensional! High permeability! High filtration efficiency!
SAVEWO 3DMEOW for Kids adopts the patented 3D design that allows the mask extra breathing room, making it more comfortable and snug-fitting to wear for an extended period of time. The 3DMEOW range comes in two sizes, targeting children aged 2-6 and 7-13 respectively.
Harnessing the innovative TypeCool+ filtration technology, the mask achieves unprecedented high filtration efficiency and breathability that, together with the use of ESPP non-woven fabrics and comfortable ear loops, make mask wearing a whole lot more comfortable for kids.
Designed with children in mind, the mask demonstrates low breathing resistance of < 2.8 and high splash resistance by a velocity of 160 mmHg, while being able to capture 99.9% of bacteria, dust, and viruses for maximum protection. Each mask is individually wrapped so that they are easier to carry around.
- 3DMeow is a disposable protective face mask adopts a unique 3D cutting to allow more space for breathing, easy communication.
- High breathability maximises wearing comfort, facilitate Effective Communication
- Comfortable earloops make mask wearing a whole lot more comfortable for kids.
- Innovative TypeCool+ filtration technology, high filtration efficiency and breathability
- Breathing Resistance< 2.8mmH2O
- Adopts the all-new hydrophobic electret technology that stands up to moisture, allowing for maximum filter life. Filter efficiency guaranteed for at least 24 hours
- Filtration efficiency maintains 99.9% after soaking in distilled water for 24 hours
- Smooth and hydrophilic ESPP inner layer that keeps the mask fresh, preventing it from dehydration while being able to get rid of excess moisture.
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE): >= 99.9%
- Particle Filtration Efficiency (PFE): >= 99.9%
- Viral Filtration Efficiency (VFE): >= 99.9%
- Fluid Resistance: Resists Synthetic Blood @160mmHg of pressure
- Conforms with ASTM F2100-19 Level 3 (US Standards)
- Conforms with EN14683:2019 TYPE IIR (EU Standards)
- Conforms with JIS T 9001:2021 Class III (Tested by KAKEN)
- Passed the ISO10993-10 Skin Irritation and Sensitization Test
- Passed the ISO10993-5 Minimal Essential Media (MEM) Elution Test
- Passed the Microbial Cleanliness (Bioburden) Test
- Latex free and antiallergic
- Does not contain 212 SVHC materials
- No Azo Dye in Textile
- Fluorescent-free, latex-free, hypoallergenic
- Produced at ISO14644-1 Class7 Cleanroom
- ISO13485:2016 Quality Management System for Medical Devices
- ISO14001-2015 Environmental Management System
- ISO9001-2015 Quality Management System
- CE Marking Certification (EU)
- KFDA Registration (KR), Registration No. 202107925
- FDA Registration (US), Registration No. 3017178899
- Design and manufactured in Hong Kong
- Individual packaging