2. Antigen Extraction Tube with 0.4ml Extraction Reagent
3. Test Device
4. Sterilized Swab
5. Collection bag
- SENSITIVITY: 96.4%(95%CI: 90.8%-98.2%)
- SPECIFICITY: 99.8%(95%Cl: 94.4%-99.9%)
- Simple, Fast, Easy to Use
- Human nasal swab specimen, results in 15 mins
- Identify acute or early infection
- Able to detect COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2), including Omicron and Delta
- Valid for 24 months
- CE1434, in vitro diagnostic medical devices for self-testing
- Germany BfArM Self Test List and Professional Use Test List
- French ANSM Self test and Professional use test registration
- Italy Self Test Registration
- Switzerland Self Test Registration
UK GOVERNMENT VALIDATED
The UK Government Public Health England, joint PHE Porton Down and University of Oxford was independently evaluated over 140 lateral flow devices that have been referred by the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) . Only a few can passed the phase 3A trials, and our test kit even have passed phase 3B. That means our test has very high accuracy at multiple viral loads and able to detect the asymptomatic patients and the new different variants.
1. Specimen Collection
Roll the swab firmly inside the nasal cavity, making 5 complete circles. Using the same swab, repeat this process for the other nasal cavity to ensure an adequate amount of specimen is collected.
2. Specimen Preparation
Put the swab specimen into the extraction tube, rotate the swab for about 10 seconds, and press the swab head against the tube wall 3 times to release the antigen in the swab.
Hold the extraction tube vertically and add two drops of the test specimens into the specimen well(s). Start the timer.
4. Interpretation of test results
Read result at 15 minutes, and the results after 30 minutes are no longer valid.