SAVEWO 3DMASK EXTREME PRO (EX PRO) is Hong Kong’s first respirator to receive FFP3 certification, the highest level under the EN149:2001+A1:2009 standard. The combination of extreme protection and breathability empower the EX PRO to become The WORLD’S FIRST medical disposable respirator to meet all 4 standards of EN149:2001+A1:2009 FFP3, KMOEL- ASTM LEVEL3, and EN14683 TypeIIR.
It offers greater protection than N95 standard with superb filtering efficiency, while the breathing resistance is less than half of that of traditional FFP3 unvalved respirators. Users can breathe in comfort without sacrificing the protection from extreme filtration and tight fit, thus provide the comfortable using experience.
- PATENTED 3D DESIGN
- The brand-new patented V-Shaped design is installed with PerfectSeal non-slip nose-foam & chin-foam. This seals all leakage from the nose bridge to the chin area to provide full protection from harmful substances.
To ensure functionality in a harsh industrial environment, the respirator has to withstand strong mechanical stress and high temperature/humidity. Then it is showered by salt and oil particles at an ultra-high air flow rate of 95L/min. In order to pass the test, the mask must have a penetration percentage of <1% or a filtration percentage of >99%. Besides, the mask must fit different adult face shapes with an inward leakage of <2%.
TypeCool+EX filtration technology allows EX PRO to vastly outperform the breathing resistance limit of 1mbar at a breathing rate of 30L/min, bringing about an ultra-low breathing resistance of 0.2-0.3mbar, which is less than half of that of most FFP3 respirators. Moreover, the differential pressure of the material is <6mmH2O/cm² , making EX PRO the world’s first FFP3 respirator to receive ASTM F2100 and EN14683 certifications. Users can breathe in comfort without sacrificing the protection from extreme filtration and tight fit.
COMFORTABLE EXTEND USE
With a patented V-Shaped design, EX PRO is tapered toward the bottom and the upper headband is longer than the lower neckband. The HBPRO balanced elastic material distributes pressure evenly on the user’s head and neck without affecting blood circulation. In addition, 3D PerfectSeal features a special, soft-to-touch material that effectively spreads and relieves the pressure on the user’s skin. The inner layer consists of ESPP, a skin-friendly material whose hydrophilic property sets EX PRO apart from traditional respirators and renders maximum comfort.
SAVEWO 3DMASK EXTREME ONE SIZE FIT
Folded：208 x 85 mm
- Sodium Chloride Filtration Efficiency ≥99%
- Paraffin Oil Filtration Efficiency ≥99%
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency BFE≥99.9%
- Particle Filtration Efficiency PFE≥99.9%
- Viral Filtration Efficiency VFE≥99.9%
- Innovative filtration technology with ultra-high breathability and effective for 24 hours
- Ultra-low Breathing Resistance < 3.9mmH2O
- Fluid Resistance: Resists Synthetic Blood @ 160mmHg of pressure
- Smooth and hydrophilic ESPP inner layer, skin friendly material
- Conforms with EN149:2001 + A1:2009 FFP3 (EU) respirator standards
- Conforms with KMOEL-2017-64 KF99 (Korea) respirator standards
- Conforms with ASTM F2100-19 Level 3 (US) standards
- Conforms with EN14683:2019 Type IIR (EU) standards
- Passed ISO10993-5 MEM Elution Test and ISO10993-10 Skin Irritation and Sensitization Test, Biocompatibility of medical devices
- Passed the Microbial Cleanliness (Bioburden) Test
- Not containing 212 SVHC high concern materials
- Not containing Azo Dye in Textile
- Not containing fluorescein, latex-free and antiallergic
- ISO9001:2015 Quality Management System
- ISO13485:2016 Medical Devices Quality Management System
- ISO14001:2015 Environmental Management System
- ISO14644-1:2015 Class 7 Cleanroom
- CE Marking Certification (EU)
- Regulated by FDA (US), Registration Number: 3017178899
- Designed and Made in Hong Kong, individual packing